Monsoon brings mosquito- borne disease like Dengue with itself. Dengue is one of the common serious disease caused by mosquitoes. This can be prevented by taking some steps such as by ensuring that mosquitoes do not breed in your surroundings, you stay covered and many others.
Here are the Six precious tips to help you from Dengue
1. Avoiding mosquito bites.
This is pretty obvious when mosquito won’t bite you, you are not going to suffer from Dengue. You can use my measures for that according to your requirements.
- Use insect repellent.
- Dress yourself and your child in clothing that covers arms and legs.
- Cover strollers and baby carriers with mosquito netting.
- Use screens on windows and doors.
- Sleep under a mosquito bed net if you are outside or in a room that does not have screens.
A variety of mosquito repellent is available in market including mosquito killing machine, creams, lotions, coils,sprays and liquid vaporiser. You may buy any type from Amazon to get better discount and fast delivery.
2. Preventing mosquitoes from accessing egg-laying habitats by environmental management and modification.
3. Do not leave stagnant water lying anywhere in or around the house. It’s very dangerous as these misquotes lie on this stagnant water only, it doesn’t matter if it is dirty or clean.
4. Keep your wet and soggy clothes and shoes away from the dry garments. Also, try to dry the wet ones as soon as possible.
5. Keep the doors and windows of the house closed, mostly early in the morning and during the evening.
6. Keep your wet garbage separate and throw in a wet bin (which is kept covered)
These are tips to help you prevent yourself from dengue. Still if you are suffering from dengue, read these for what to do during dengue.